Local Profiles and Analysis Summaries
The NCMP measures the height and weight of children aged 4-5 and 10-11 years each year in primary schools in England. This NCMP Analysis analysis gives a summary for children in Buckinghamshire using the latest data from 2016/17.
The Physical Activity profile supports The Buckinghamshire Physical Activity Strategy 2018-2023 and provides information about levels of physical activity and summarises indicators of health and wellbeing in Bucks and the four district council areas.
These profiles summarise important indicators of health and wellbeing in Buckinghamshire’s 19 Local Area Forums. The profiles include data on the demographic profile of the population, health related lifestyles, life expectancy, and a range of other public health indicators, and identifies public health priorities in each area. The profiles have been developed by Public Health.
- Chepping Wye Valley
- Chesham and Chiltern Villages
- Gerrards Cross
- Great Brickhill, Wing and Ivinghoe
- Greater Aylesbury
- Haddenham and Long Crendon
- High Wycombe
- North West Chilterns
- South West Chilterns and Marlow
- The Chalfonts
- Wexham and Ivers
- Winslow and District
GP Locality Profiles 2017
These profiles have been developed locally describing the specific health needs of the three GP localities that make up Aylesbury Vale Clinical Commissioning Group and the four GP localities that comprise Chiltern Clinical Commissioning Group. The locality profiles include data on the key influences of health and wellbeing, such as levels of deprivation, health related behaviours (such as smoking and physical activity), health outcomes, and use of health care services, in addition to the demographic profile of the population. The profiles have been developed by Public Health.
- Central - View full report - View Infographic
- North - View full report - View Infographic
- South - View full report - View Infographic
Chiltern Clinical Commissioning Group
- Amersham and Chesham - View full report - View Infographic
- Southern - View full report - View Infographic
- Wooburn Green - View full report - View Infographic
- Wycombe - View full report - View Infographic